The Purus team would like to announce the reopening of Purus Osteopathy & Sports Massage – Covent Garden in a limited capacity from Monday May 18th. We will initially be opening for Osteopathy Treatment for the following patients:
- need urgent and emergency cases
- had their treatment plan interrupted by the closure of the clinic
- who would otherwise seek treatment from the NHS for their symptoms
We are determined to eliminate the risks of viral transmission for both you and our practitioners so our working hours will be reduced initially, with capacity increasing as demand dictates and safety precautions are not being sacrificed.
We are ensuring that the clinic at Garden Studios meets and exceeds all current PPE and Health and Safety recommendations.
- One of our team will contact you 24 hours before your appointment to ask you some triage questions. We will see if you are currently suffering with any coronavirus symptoms.
- If you are suffering with any flu-like symptoms, please inform us. We would advise staying at home and self-isolating. We will rearrange your appointment for another time.
- If your appointment is between 8:30am-5:30pm, please come through the main entrance. The reception team will take your temperature using a laser thermometer.
- There will be a sanitising station at the reception and we request that you use this before coming into your appointment.
- We would request that you come in wearing your own face mask. We can provide one if necessary.
- We will be wearing face masks, gloves and aprons as recommended by the current PPE guidelines for osteopathy treatment.
- You will be asked to wash your hands after the treatment.
- We will not be taking any cash payments at the moment.
- If your appointment is before 8:30am or after 5:30pm, please contact your practitioner to let them know that you are outside. We will then come and let you in through the side door.