TERMS & CONDITIONS
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USING THE ONLINE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS OF ANY RELEVANT APPLICATION YOU MAKE FOR YOUR ACCOUNT AS A PRE-CONDITION FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SYSTEM. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OF THESE TERMS OR CONDITIONS, YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE YOUR ACCESS OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR USE OF THE ONLINE SERVICES.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Clinic’s Online Appointment Booking System is strictly for the booking and cancellation of appointments, registration of patient details and viewing certain patient account information only.
2. In order to use this System, you are required to make an application and be granted approval to open an account. You must complete the registration process by providing the Clinic with current, complete and accurate information as required in the registration form in this System. As a registered user, you can use your account to make appointments for someone else, for example, your parents or children. You will however remain principally liable for the appointments so made in addition to the person on whose behalf the appointment is made.
3. By using this System, you are agreeing to any and all terms and conditions of the Clinic in relation to appointment booking, including, but not limited to, cancellations, did not attend charges and refunds. You should contact the Clinic directly if you have would like to know more about the terms and conditions of bookings.
4. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and all activities that occur under your account.
5. You must at all times ensure that the integrity and the security of the System is preserved and maintained. Accordingly you must ensure, inter alia, that there is no unauthorised use of your password or your account. You will forthwith on being aware of any unauthorised access, or theft of your password notify the Clinic and provide such particulars as the clinic may require. You are solely responsible to ensure that none of the events as mentioned in this Clause occurs, but if any of them does occur you shall indemnify the the Clinic and all relevant third parties for any loss and damage that the the clinic of any one or more relevant members thereof as may be the case or any and all relevant third parties may suffer as a consequence of such unauthorised access and use.
6. Bookings placed via the System are placed at your sole risk. You agree to check and ensure that your booking requests have been properly received and accepted by the Clinic where relevant.
7. The Clinic reserves the right, in their discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the System without notice.
8. Without prejudice to the preceding clause, the clinic reserves the right to terminate or suspend your access to the System for inactivity, which is defined as failing to log into the System for an extended period of time, as determined by the Clinic.
9. The Clinic shall not be responsible for unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through the Clinic website. Reasonable and appropriate measures are taken to ensure that your personal data is protected from unauthorised access or modification, unlawful destruction and improper use. However, the internet is an open system and the Clinic cannot and do not guarantee that the personal information you have submitted will not be intercepted by others and decrypted.
10. The Clinic shall have no obligation to maintain any content in your account.
11. The Clinic reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the System is offered.
12. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and additional terms posted under Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the System constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices. In addition you agree to abide by the procedures and instructions as may from time to time be set out in the Clinic in respect of the System or other written materials or communications provided to you including the terms of your application and conditions for any approval of your account.
13. The Clinic cannot and do not warrant, expressed or implied, as to the uninterrupted and error-use of this site or the correctness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, usefulness or validity of the material, information or services provided or accessed herein.
14. The Clinic does not warrant against any interruptions or losses (including data loss), or that files available for downloading from this website as well as functions performed herein, be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other code manifesting contamination or destructive properties.
15. The Clinic and its institutions shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with: any access, use or the inability to access or use this website; any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
16. The Clinic warrants that personal data submitted via this website will be held only for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is provided.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, the copyright and all other intellectual property in the contents of this website (including, but not limited to, all design, text, sound recordings, images or links) are the property of Blue Zinc IT Ltd or in the case of the Clinic’s logo which is the property of the Clinic. As such, they may not be reproduced, transmitted, published, performed, broadcast, stored, adapted, distributed, displayed, licensed, altered, hyperlinked or otherwise used in whole or in part in any manner without the prior written consent of Blue Zinc IT Ltd or the Clinic. Save and except with prior written consent of Blue Zinc IT Ltd or the Clinic, you may not insert a hyperlink to this website or any part thereof on any other website or ‘mirror’ or frame this website, any part thereof, or any information or materials contained in this website on any other server, website or webpage.
All trade marks, service marks and logos used in this website are the property of Blue Zinc IT Ltd and/or the respective third party proprietors identified in this website. No licence or right is granted and your access to this website and/or use of the online services should not be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade marks, service marks or logos appearing on the website without the prior written consent of Blue Zinc IT Ltd or the the Clinic or the relevant third party proprietor thereof. Save and except with the prior written consent of Blue Zinc IT Ltd or the Clinic, no such trade mark, service mark or logo may be used as a hyperlink or to mark any hyperlink to the Clinic’s website or any other website.
Under no circumstances shall the the Clinic be liable regardless of the form of action for any failure of performance, system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, breach of security, computer virus, malicious code, corruption, delay in operation or transmission, transmission error or unavailability of access in connection with your accessing this website and/or using the online services even if the Clinic had been advised as to the possibility.
In no event shall the Clinic be liable to you or any other party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits or loss opportunity) arising in connection with your use of this website, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at this website, regardless of the form of action and even if the Clinic had been advised as to the possibility of such damages.
For your convenience, the System incorporates hyperlinks to websites on the Internet that are owned or operated by members of the Clinic and selected third parties. Such linked websites are not under the control of the Clinic as the provider of the System and the Clinic cannot accept responsibility for the contents of or the consequences of accessing any linked website or any link contained in a linked website. Furthermore, the hyperlinks provided in this website shall not be considered or construed as an endorsement or verification of such linked websites or the contents therein by the the Clinic.
You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein in addition to these terms and conditions